Tonight, I had logged on to blog about an entirely different subject matter but discovered that I was a recipient of a ‘Liebster Blog Award’. How awesome is that!?! I’m so excited with being a newb at the whole blogging thing and all. I do want to give thanks to Hilda over at From Overwhelmed to Organized who has presented me with the award.
Thank you Hilda 🙂
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and follow their blog (if you don’t already!).
3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog (you can right-click on the Liebster label from my page, save it to your computer, then save to your blog).
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
6. Please share 5 random facts about yourself.
Paying it forward to five more great recipients!
* Sage over at Sage & Simple
* Nichole over at family style mayhem
* Amy over at My Real Life
* Donna over at Fluff and Feathers
* Allison over at The Keswick Blog
Lastly, here are the five random facts about myself:
* Used to be afraid to cook, bake & experiment in the kitchen (not anymore)
* Loves to travel – locally and abroad when time & budget permits
* Considers herself to be an amateur photographer
* Does not like most amusement park rides
* Starting to figure out the whole coupon thing